Articles in this section
How do I reset 2FA for my account?
Updated · 16 August 2023 · 2:33 PM
For security reasons, in order to disable 2FA on your account, we will need some information to verify your identity.
- If your account is Institutional, please provide your personal identity with your position of authority to manage your account with the company, include a selfie with your national ID and a piece of paper with the following information in handwritten form: date of request, name of our company, "Reset 2FA".
- Verification at the Advanced level and above will require a selfie with an ID and the current date written on a piece of paper.
- If your account is without verification, we need the following information:
- Name and surname;
- Selfie with ID or Passport;
- Photos of ID or Passport;
- Date of Birth;
- Date of registration of the Cryptology account;
- In case if you had transactions on your account: the last 4 digits of the linked card and transaction hashes.