What is Anti-Phishing Code and how to install it?
For today, Phishing is a popular fraudulent practice. The main purpose of Phishing is to induce individuals to reveal personal information such as passwords and credit card numbers by sending fake emails from the company.
Installing an Anti-Phishing Code will additionally protect your account from fraudulent emails.
This code will allow you to see the difference between official Cryptology and emails from fraudsters.
Follow the simple steps to install an Anti-Phishing Code on your account:
1. Go to the Account - Settings page and choose the Security tab:
2. Below click to Set Up the Anti-Phishing Code:
3. Enter the Anti-Phishing Code and a two-factor authorization code, if you have it installed:
4. Now your Anti-Phishing code is enabled. Within one minute you will receive a code to your email linked to your Cryptology account, this code will be visible in the upper left corner of the email:
5. Use this code to identify the official email from Cryptology. If the code in the email doesn't match or is missing, do not follow the links in it, and do not reply to this email. Also, you can change the Anti-Phishing code at any time in the Account - Security settings.
Please note that the Anti-Phishing Code will only be visible in emails about transactions and actions in your account. There is no code in Marketing emails from Cryptology about promotions and platform updates.